Since we are community focused, we wanted you to have as much code and information that you'd need to get jump started for the REST API so that you'll be able to discuss / communicate your ideas on consuming the REST API throughout the social-sphere. Please take a moment to check out the goodies below - the whole dev team really "kicked out the ladder" so that we could give you real world, ministry focused code.
Our app is an iPhone application as a first party vendor open to all churches that opt in. Our application will provide the ability for church portal users to quickly look up congregants and contact them via phone or email as well as pull up Google maps to assist in directions to their house.MORE...
Facebook is a social networking website with over 200 Million active users. How does the church engage, minister to, and help people through this social medium? Furthermore, is there a way to convert connections made in Facebook into potential church members?
We tackle the problem with a prototype of application that functions with the overarching concept of “Virtual Outreach over Virtual Church.” Not only do we aim to build an ecology of people helping each other, but by reaching out to people and helping them deal with issues that affect their lives, church ministers and lay leadership can build “social capital” and trust in the digital world. This, in turn, will make their invitations to check out the church family much more appealing. Prospects, thus invited via the Outreach app, will then be routed directly into the church’s Fellowship One database.MORE...
NOTE: This module works with ExpressionEngine version 1.6, not with EE version 2.0. This module is no longer under active development. (There is an F1 module for Drupal under development.)
This module allows a web designer to easily include F1 data using the ExpressionEngine content management system. The benefit of this is that EE is a very popular CMS for high-end designers, because it’s templating language is so intuitive.MORE...
We’ve developed a “Needs board” application that allows church members (anyone with a WebLink login) to post needs and search needs to minister to each other. There is a tremendous need for a technical tool that can direct member’s willingness to serve to the valid needs of others. While several tools have attempted to provide this functionality, none have taken advantage of the tried-and-true community self-monitoring patterns established by services such as ebay. We’ve implemented a double opt-in system - the need submitter has to “Accept” a helper’s willingness to help, and the helper has to then “Commit”. Both the submitter and the committed helpers can then rate each other to curb service abuses once the need has been met or the due date expired. It completely leverages WebLink logins for authentication, and it contains a fully functional user profile editor.MORE...
- Include Requirements & Contribution Sub Types
- User Case Story from Hope Community Church
- Group Search Categories and More
- Account Creation
- Single Sign On Functionality Exposed
- API Communication Value Changes
- API Enhancement: Create and Edit Groups!
- API Enhancement: Requirements Exposed
- Resource Versioning
- Enter Visitor Data via Your Church Website
- Fellowship One & Planning Center Online
- API Libraries and Sample Code
- Building a custom login for your church website using the API
- Roll Foward!
- The Agile Triangle
- Conversation Paralysis
- Picture this, image updates & creates through the REST API
- A REST API double shot : Groups and Events realms
- Increasing Software Delivery by 500%
- Quick people API realm update
- Introducing the new REST API giving realm
- Raising the bar…
- Building a Deployment Pipeline
- The World of Dev Craft
- Running Tests in Parallel with Selenium
- Abstracting Your Code to Remove Duplication
- Documentation in an Agile Environment
- Drowning in Debt
- Intro to Ruby on Rails
- API Strategy & Roadmap
- Staging/Sandbox Environment is Back up!
- Downtime in Sandbox/Staging Environment
- Android & OAuth
- F1 API Static Library with Objective-c
- Programming in F#
- NoSQL: HuMONGOus Benefits (Part 2)
- Our Scrum Team Structure
- SaaS & BI - The History & Future
- Getting Started with Android
- NoSQL: Leaving Schema Behind (Part 1)
- Your Feedback…and a $25 Gift Card!
- A Scrum Ceremony? Is this a wedding or something?
- Variables in PHP
- Data Exchange API Fixes
- F1 Check-in on the iPad
- Be the first to get the news & tips!
- An Introduction to PHP
- Working with Pop Up Windows in Selenium
- List Comprehension
- Source Control: A Time Machine For Your Source Code
- Developer Conference…Lower Price, Same Great Content!
- The Quality Assurance Team
- How does Fellowship Technologies manage complex projects?
- Developer Conference coming in May!
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh This Week
- Updates coming to the REST API
- Sandbox Environment Down Time
- F1Touch :: Fellowship One On The Go
- Under the Hood
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh Tomorrow (Oct. 2nd)
- Fellowship One Developer Forums
- Ten Commandments of API Consumption
- REST API Enhancements / Fixes deployed to Sandbox and Production 09.09.09
- Data Exchange URL cut-over complete
- Important Data Exchange URL changes
- Ron Nom Nom
- How to get started using the REST API