The cut-over to the new code and URL schemes is complete. See this post for more information.
* Church code
* API method that you are using
* Question / Error description
* Contact information
In a effort to make a more common implementation across our API offerings and to deliver some much needed enhancements and fixes we have deployed a new version of the Data Exchange API and will be deprecating (on August 17th 2009) the older versions (the existing URLs will still be valid but will not be supported).
What does this mean to you?
The following URLs:
will need to change to:
Note: This new URL is available now. You should use it as soon as possible. You do not need to wait until August 17th 2009 to make your changes.
The new service will include:
- Major performance enhancements(queries and business logic have been tuned)
- Major / minor bug fixes
- Major enhancements to XML serialization
If you use the WSDL file in your implementation (most likely but not…
- 3rd Party App Showcase
March 22, 2013
- API Communication Value Changes
November 2, 2012
- API Enhancement: Create and Edit Groups!
August 13, 2012
- API Enhancement: Requirements Exposed
June 25, 2012
May 23, 2012