Welcome Guest   |   Member List
Username Remember Me?
Password   forgot password?

Fellowship One/Planning Center Integration
Posted: 13 March 2012 11:22 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-03-13

I just downloaded the F1toPCO code from the developer site.  I am running it locally before deploying it to our web server.  I am getting an error (once I turned off customer errors).  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jon

http://localhost:50254/F1toPCO/CallBack?provider=f1&oauth_token=3e82f554-2be1-472c-acf2-c0734226a551

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
————————————————————————————————————————

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /F1toPCO/CallBack

————————————————————————————————————————
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

Posted: 14 May 2012 04:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-07-19

Hi,

I’m having a play with this open source project as well.  The 404 response you’re seeing is most likely because ASP.NET MVC cannot route to an Action called Callback on the F1toPCO Controller.

I’m going to play with this today in my fork on GitHub and see how I go, and keep you posted.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Posted: 24 May 2012 01:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2012-04-07

Hello,

I had this issue as well, when running the tool from my local computer.  Here is how I fixed it:

There is a file (I can’t recall the name, as I’m at work, I think Extensions.cs maybe) that checks to see if you are running from localhost… if you are running from localhost then it sets your path to “localhost/F1toPCO/”.

Comment out that line and change it so that it just sets the path to “localhost/”.

Should work now.

Before you commit your changes to AppHarbor, you’ll have to change it back.

- Darin

RSS 2.0     Atom Feed