Developer Conference…Lower Price, Same Great Content!
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, something like this happens…
We have lowered the price for the Dynamic Church Developer Conference to $49!
Wow…that’s a pretty impressive price. Now that we have the price issue resolved, let’s move on to the content and why you should be in Dallas May 13 - 14.
- Do you want to learn how to get started with the F1 API? We have a session for that.
- Do you want to hear about the roadmap for the API and provide feedback that will guide where it goes? We have a session for that.
- Do you want to dig deeper into the API and find out things you can do with it that you haven’t done yet? We have a session for that.
- Do you want to hear from our featured keynote speaker who helps companies create valuable customer experiences? We have a session for that.
- Do you want to sit down, laptop open with one of our developers and get some code written and problems solved? We have a session for that.
- Do you want to cover something else, maybe just ask a question, discuss a thought? Yup, you guessed it…. We have a session for that!
We are looking forward to this opportunity, not only to share some of our knowledge, but also to glean from your knowledge and experience and together make some awesome stuff for the Church!
So, what are you waiting for? A super great price, some great sessions, opportunities to network with other developers… you’ve gotta sign up now. All you have to do is click here!
Posted In: News,
- Include Requirements & Contribution Sub Types
- User Case Story from Hope Community Church
- Group Search Categories and More
- Account Creation
- Single Sign On Functionality Exposed
- API Communication Value Changes
- API Enhancement: Create and Edit Groups!
- API Enhancement: Requirements Exposed
- Resource Versioning
- Enter Visitor Data via Your Church Website
- Fellowship One & Planning Center Online
- API Libraries and Sample Code
- Building a custom login for your church website using the API
- Roll Foward!
- The Agile Triangle
- Conversation Paralysis
- Picture this, image updates & creates through the REST API
- A REST API double shot : Groups and Events realms
- Increasing Software Delivery by 500%
- Quick people API realm update
- Introducing the new REST API giving realm
- Raising the bar…
- Building a Deployment Pipeline
- The World of Dev Craft
- Running Tests in Parallel with Selenium
- Abstracting Your Code to Remove Duplication
- Documentation in an Agile Environment
- Drowning in Debt
- Intro to Ruby on Rails
- API Strategy & Roadmap
- Staging/Sandbox Environment is Back up!
- Downtime in Sandbox/Staging Environment
- Android & OAuth
- F1 API Static Library with Objective-c
- Programming in F#
- NoSQL: HuMONGOus Benefits (Part 2)
- Our Scrum Team Structure
- SaaS & BI - The History & Future
- Getting Started with Android
- NoSQL: Leaving Schema Behind (Part 1)
- Your Feedback…and a $25 Gift Card!
- A Scrum Ceremony? Is this a wedding or something?
- Variables in PHP
- Data Exchange API Fixes
- F1 Check-in on the iPad
- Be the first to get the news & tips!
- An Introduction to PHP
- Working with Pop Up Windows in Selenium
- List Comprehension
- Source Control: A Time Machine For Your Source Code
- Developer Conference…Lower Price, Same Great Content!
- The Quality Assurance Team
- How does Fellowship Technologies manage complex projects?
- Developer Conference coming in May!
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh This Week
- Updates coming to the REST API
- Sandbox Environment Down Time
- F1Touch :: Fellowship One On The Go
- Under the Hood
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh Tomorrow (Oct. 2nd)
- Fellowship One Developer Forums
- Ten Commandments of API Consumption
- REST API Enhancements / Fixes deployed to Sandbox and Production 09.09.09
- Data Exchange URL cut-over complete
- Important Data Exchange URL changes
- Ron Nom Nom
- How to get started using the REST API