We wanted to give you a quick update to let you know about 2 items that went into our Production environment to fix some bugs in our Data Exchange API. Here are the 2 areas that were affected…
- Communication Audit Dates
We fixed some issues around searching for communications based on their audit date (creation date or last updated date) and also fixed an issue where the audit dates were not being presented in the results.
- Household Source Code
We tidied up a couple of issues around the householdSourceCode to make sure it is a unique value within your church, accepts alpha-numeric values, can be cleared by inserting ‘null’, etc.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these fixes, please feel free to comment on this post or head over to the Forums and let us know. Thanks again for being a part of this…
We just recently heard that someone had found an app that would allow them to run Fellowship One Check-in on their iPad! After hearing this, we couldn’t resist trying it out on our own to see how it worked, and that’s what we did. The overview of how this is happening is through a Remote Desktop Connection. This means that the iPad is acting as a viewer, showing you what is happening on your full PC. That means this process still requires a computer capable of running check-in, but now you can view/use it on your iPad! So, let’s walk through how we set it up and got it working!
1. Enable remote connections to your Windows Check-in PC
-Go to your Start button and right click on “Computer” and then click on Properties
-Make a note of your computer’s name, you’ll need this…
We think you should subscribe to this blog!
It’s true that one of the reasons we want you to subscribe is because seeing that subscription number grow is just plain fun…it makes us feel good! But we’ve got a lot of reasons why we think it will benefit you too! Here are just a few reasons…
- There are a lot of smart, full time developers sharing their knowledge here
- If you want to learn about the API, we talk about it here
- We talk about things coming up in our product, which is always fun to be the first to know
- You can learn web development by reading this blog
- We have fun and even occasionally give things away
- You get to read our posts in your favorite RSS reader
- and many, many more! (don’t you always put…
PHP is a widely used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. This blog post is an attempt to give an overview of the PHP language and it’s various features. This blog post assumes that you already have a web server (eg: apache) and PHP installed on your box. You can also use some easy to install Apache distributions containing MySQL and PHP such as XAMPP and MAMP.
So let’s get started!
The default delimiter syntax (recommended) opens with
<?phpand concludes with
?>, like this:
<?php echo "Hello World!!"; ?>
The other alternative syntax requires enabling PHP’s
short_open_tagdirective, like this:
<? print "Hello World!!"; ?>
When short-tags syntax is enabled and you want to quickly escape to and from PHP to output a bit of…
Like many applications, users commonly interact with popup windows in the normal use of Fellowship One. Creating test scripts that interact with popup windows posed an interesting problem due to Selenium’s handling of popup windows. If the popup in question exists as a child browser window (and not a simple alert prompt), Selenium commonly loses its association with the main application window after clicking on a control on a popup window. As a result, an error occurs when the user attempts a WaitForPageToLoad command after returning to the main window.
This will result in an error stating that the current frame or window is closed…
selenium.WaitForPopUp("psuedoModal", "30000"); selenium.SelectWindow("name=psuedoModal"); selenium.Click("btnYes"); selenium.SelectWindow(""); selenium.WaitForPageToLoad("30000");
This details the workaround allowing the user to complete the same interaction avoiding the…
- Include Requirements & Contribution Sub Types
- User Case Story from Hope Community Church
- Group Search Categories and More
- Account Creation
- Single Sign On Functionality Exposed
- API Communication Value Changes
- API Enhancement: Create and Edit Groups!
- API Enhancement: Requirements Exposed
- Resource Versioning
- Enter Visitor Data via Your Church Website
- Fellowship One & Planning Center Online
- API Libraries and Sample Code
- Building a custom login for your church website using the API
- Roll Foward!
- The Agile Triangle
- Conversation Paralysis
- Picture this, image updates & creates through the REST API
- A REST API double shot : Groups and Events realms
- Increasing Software Delivery by 500%
- Quick people API realm update
- Introducing the new REST API giving realm
- Raising the bar…
- Building a Deployment Pipeline
- The World of Dev Craft
- Running Tests in Parallel with Selenium
- Abstracting Your Code to Remove Duplication
- Documentation in an Agile Environment
- Drowning in Debt
- Intro to Ruby on Rails
- API Strategy & Roadmap
- Staging/Sandbox Environment is Back up!
- Downtime in Sandbox/Staging Environment
- Android & OAuth
- F1 API Static Library with Objective-c
- Programming in F#
- NoSQL: HuMONGOus Benefits (Part 2)
- Our Scrum Team Structure
- SaaS & BI - The History & Future
- Getting Started with Android
- NoSQL: Leaving Schema Behind (Part 1)
- Your Feedback…and a $25 Gift Card!
- A Scrum Ceremony? Is this a wedding or something?
- Variables in PHP
- Data Exchange API Fixes
- F1 Check-in on the iPad
- Be the first to get the news & tips!
- An Introduction to PHP
- Working with Pop Up Windows in Selenium
- List Comprehension
- Source Control: A Time Machine For Your Source Code
- Developer Conference…Lower Price, Same Great Content!
- The Quality Assurance Team
- How does Fellowship Technologies manage complex projects?
- Developer Conference coming in May!
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh This Week
- Updates coming to the REST API
- Sandbox Environment Down Time
- F1Touch :: Fellowship One On The Go
- Under the Hood
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh Tomorrow (Oct. 2nd)
- Fellowship One Developer Forums
- Ten Commandments of API Consumption
- REST API Enhancements / Fixes deployed to Sandbox and Production 09.09.09
- Data Exchange URL cut-over complete
- Important Data Exchange URL changes
- Ron Nom Nom
- How to get started using the REST API