Did you know that Fellowship Technologies has an annual conference that’s coming up in May? Well we do!
The Dynamic Church Conference is all about educating and inspiring churches and developers so that they can help impact ministries through Fellowship One. Although the user conference is an awesome 3 days, we have something designed just for developers - our very own developer track during the conference! The developer track runs at the same time as the rest of the conference, but is focused specifically to application and web developers who are church staff members, lay leaders or 3rd party vendors.
During the conference, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from some awesome featured speakers, as well as learn everything from Linux server administration to Drupal Essentials and Agile Development. It is going to be an awesome time to grow, learn and share with…
As promised, we wanted to follow up and let you know that the Sandbox environment refresh is now complete. You can now log in and take a look at your newly copied data from your production church!
Thanks for being a part of the community!
We wanted to let you know that we will be doing a Sandbox refresh for all churches this coming Wednesday (10th).
This affects data at the following URIs:
What does this mean?
- The data that you currently have in the sandbox environment will be replaced with fresh, updated data from your real, production environment.
- It would be a good idea to not work in the sandbox for tomorrow only, while we work on the refresh.
- Additional churches are being set up with their very own sandbox environment, allowing them to get API keys and all sorts of great things. This means the awesome community we have at the Development Community site and the newly released forums are being strengthened with new members!
As always, let us know if you have any questions or if we can help you in any way! We…
- Include Requirements & Contribution Sub Types
- User Case Story from Hope Community Church
- Group Search Categories and More
- Account Creation
- Single Sign On Functionality Exposed
- API Communication Value Changes
- API Enhancement: Create and Edit Groups!
- API Enhancement: Requirements Exposed
- Resource Versioning
- Enter Visitor Data via Your Church Website
- Fellowship One & Planning Center Online
- API Libraries and Sample Code
- Building a custom login for your church website using the API
- Roll Foward!
- The Agile Triangle
- Conversation Paralysis
- Picture this, image updates & creates through the REST API
- A REST API double shot : Groups and Events realms
- Increasing Software Delivery by 500%
- Quick people API realm update
- Introducing the new REST API giving realm
- Raising the bar…
- Building a Deployment Pipeline
- The World of Dev Craft
- Running Tests in Parallel with Selenium
- Abstracting Your Code to Remove Duplication
- Documentation in an Agile Environment
- Drowning in Debt
- Intro to Ruby on Rails
- API Strategy & Roadmap
- Staging/Sandbox Environment is Back up!
- Downtime in Sandbox/Staging Environment
- Android & OAuth
- F1 API Static Library with Objective-c
- Programming in F#
- NoSQL: HuMONGOus Benefits (Part 2)
- Our Scrum Team Structure
- SaaS & BI - The History & Future
- Getting Started with Android
- NoSQL: Leaving Schema Behind (Part 1)
- Your Feedback…and a $25 Gift Card!
- A Scrum Ceremony? Is this a wedding or something?
- Variables in PHP
- Data Exchange API Fixes
- F1 Check-in on the iPad
- Be the first to get the news & tips!
- An Introduction to PHP
- Working with Pop Up Windows in Selenium
- List Comprehension
- Source Control: A Time Machine For Your Source Code
- Developer Conference…Lower Price, Same Great Content!
- The Quality Assurance Team
- How does Fellowship Technologies manage complex projects?
- Developer Conference coming in May!
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh This Week
- Updates coming to the REST API
- Sandbox Environment Down Time
- F1Touch :: Fellowship One On The Go
- Under the Hood
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh Tomorrow (Oct. 2nd)
- Fellowship One Developer Forums
- Ten Commandments of API Consumption
- REST API Enhancements / Fixes deployed to Sandbox and Production 09.09.09
- Data Exchange URL cut-over complete
- Important Data Exchange URL changes
- Ron Nom Nom
- How to get started using the REST API