Did you know that Fellowship Technologies has an annual conference that’s coming up in May? Well we do!
The Dynamic Church Conference is all about educating and inspiring churches and developers so that they can help impact ministries through Fellowship One. Although the user conference is an awesome 3 days, we have something designed just for developers - our very own developer track during the conference! The developer track runs at the same time as the rest of the conference, but is focused specifically to application and web developers who are church staff members, lay leaders or 3rd party vendors.
During the conference, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from some awesome featured speakers, as well as learn everything from Linux server administration to Drupal Essentials and Agile Development. It is going to be an awesome time to grow, learn and share with…
As promised, we wanted to follow up and let you know that the Sandbox environment refresh is now complete. You can now log in and take a look at your newly copied data from your production church!
Thanks for being a part of the community!
We wanted to let you know that we will be doing a Sandbox refresh for all churches this coming Wednesday (10th).
This affects data at the following URIs:
What does this mean?
- The data that you currently have in the sandbox environment will be replaced with fresh, updated data from your real, production environment.
- It would be a good idea to not work in the sandbox for tomorrow only, while we work on the refresh.
- Additional churches are being set up with their very own sandbox environment, allowing them to get API keys and all sorts of great things. This means the awesome community we have at the Development Community site and the newly released forums are being strengthened with new members!
As always, let us know if you have any questions or if we can help you in any way! We…
- Include Requirements & Contribution Sub Types
June 9, 2014
- User Case Story from Hope Community Church
October 28, 2013
- Group Search Categories and More
October 21, 2013
- Account Creation
August 7, 2013
- Single Sign On Functionality Exposed
June 25, 2013
- 3rd Party App Showcase
March 22, 2013
- API Communication Value Changes
November 2, 2012
- API Enhancement: Create and Edit Groups!
August 13, 2012
- API Enhancement: Requirements Exposed
June 25, 2012
May 23, 2012
- Resource Versioning
April 24, 2012
- Enter Visitor Data via Your Church Website
March 16, 2012
- Fellowship One & Planning Center Online
March 1, 2012
- API Libraries and Sample Code
February 7, 2012
- Building a custom login for your church website using the API
November 29, 2011
- Roll Foward!
August 9, 2011
- The Agile Triangle
July 27, 2011
- Conversation Paralysis
July 7, 2011
- Picture this, image updates & creates through the REST API
May 10, 2011
- A REST API double shot : Groups and Events realms
May 9, 2011