A REST API double shot : Groups and Events realms
We’re back again to bring you two new realms for accessing your data via FellowshipOne. The Groups Realm and the Events Realm are the two newest members of our API family! The Groups Realm opens up access to Fellowship One’s Groups 2.0 features and allows churches and vendors to create new Groups 2.0 capabilities or integrate with other solutions. The Events Realm provides access to a primary event that can be associated with a Group within the Groups Realm.
Note: The Events Realm does not at this time provide access to Fellowship One Activities, Check-in, or Event Registration.
- Members: Search (3rd) | List (3rd) | Show (3rd) | New (3rd) | Edit (3rd) | Create (3rd) | Update (3rd) | Delete (3rd)
- Member Types: List (3rd) | Show (3rd)
- Schedules: List (3rd) | Show (3rd) | Edit (3rd) | New (3rd) | Create (3rd) | Update (3rd) | Delete (3rd)
- Locations: List (3rd) | Show (3rd) | Edit (3rd) | New (3rd) | Create (3rd) | Update (3rd) | Delete (3rd)
Join me in welcoming these new APIs by consuming them! As always let us know what you’re doing with the API realms via twitter or forum. Please note that if you have existing API keys those keys will need to be activated for the new realms via your request. Simply submit a key request noting in the details field that you are upgrading an existing key and then choose what realms you wan to add to it.
Nick Floyd is an Architect for Fellowship Technologies (part of Active Network). Currently he is focused on improving, designing, and building the architecture around the Fellowship One platform. He likes learning about new technologies and languages (the obscure and the vanilla) as well as learning about new trends and practices around getting really good software from development to the users, fast. He is passionate about software development and helping other developers.
- Include Requirements & Contribution Sub Types
- User Case Story from Hope Community Church
- Group Search Categories and More
- Account Creation
- Single Sign On Functionality Exposed
- API Communication Value Changes
- API Enhancement: Create and Edit Groups!
- API Enhancement: Requirements Exposed
- Resource Versioning
- Enter Visitor Data via Your Church Website
- Fellowship One & Planning Center Online
- API Libraries and Sample Code
- Building a custom login for your church website using the API
- Roll Foward!
- The Agile Triangle
- Conversation Paralysis
- Picture this, image updates & creates through the REST API
- A REST API double shot : Groups and Events realms
- Increasing Software Delivery by 500%
- Quick people API realm update
- Introducing the new REST API giving realm
- Raising the bar…
- Building a Deployment Pipeline
- The World of Dev Craft
- Running Tests in Parallel with Selenium
- Abstracting Your Code to Remove Duplication
- Documentation in an Agile Environment
- Drowning in Debt
- Intro to Ruby on Rails
- API Strategy & Roadmap
- Staging/Sandbox Environment is Back up!
- Downtime in Sandbox/Staging Environment
- Android & OAuth
- F1 API Static Library with Objective-c
- Programming in F#
- NoSQL: HuMONGOus Benefits (Part 2)
- Our Scrum Team Structure
- SaaS & BI - The History & Future
- Getting Started with Android
- NoSQL: Leaving Schema Behind (Part 1)
- Your Feedback…and a $25 Gift Card!
- A Scrum Ceremony? Is this a wedding or something?
- Variables in PHP
- Data Exchange API Fixes
- F1 Check-in on the iPad
- Be the first to get the news & tips!
- An Introduction to PHP
- Working with Pop Up Windows in Selenium
- List Comprehension
- Source Control: A Time Machine For Your Source Code
- Developer Conference…Lower Price, Same Great Content!
- The Quality Assurance Team
- How does Fellowship Technologies manage complex projects?
- Developer Conference coming in May!
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh This Week
- Updates coming to the REST API
- Sandbox Environment Down Time
- F1Touch :: Fellowship One On The Go
- Under the Hood
- Sandbox Refresh Complete
- Sandbox Refresh Tomorrow (Oct. 2nd)
- Fellowship One Developer Forums
- Ten Commandments of API Consumption
- REST API Enhancements / Fixes deployed to Sandbox and Production 09.09.09
- Data Exchange URL cut-over complete
- Important Data Exchange URL changes
- Ron Nom Nom
- How to get started using the REST API